Welcome to IQPM
The above institute was formally inaugurated under the aegis of the Sri Lanka Society for Quality Control (SLSQC) at the Professional Centre of the Organization of Professional Associations (OPA) on 22 May 2015 in coincidence with its Annual General Meeting. All the members of the SLSQC were admitted to the Institute of Quality and Productivity Management.
To be the strongest professional association of practitioners and academics in the field of quality and productivity management with a capacity to play an advisory role to the government.
Create an environment to develop professionalism in the public and private sectors to enhance their quality and productivity management.
- To advance and diffuse knowledge of the science of quality and productivity management and its application.
- To provide a professional forum for its membership and to maintain professional standards by being a platform for sharing knowledge and experience in the disciplines of quality and productivity management
- To recognize and promote innovative works in any field of study which suffices to the uplifting of quality and productivity of products, services or nation building at large
- To encourage training in the principles and practice of quality and productivity management
- To foster and promote wider acceptance of quality and productivity as a part of management in Sri Lanka
- To advise, recommend and suggest legislative action in the sphere of quality and productivity management to the best interest of the nation.
- Next >>